2/16/16

Recap: LA Art Book Fair 2016

Loving LAABF 2016! Artworks by Box of Books, Vol. IX participant Christopher Russell (background).

Box of Books, Vol. IX - Tiny Splendor + Darin Klein & Friends; 2 Bag Pile-Up - Darin Klein/Louis M Schmidt; 3-Pack Jack - Christopher Kardambikis, Darin Klein, Steven Reigns.

Artworks by Box of Books, Vol. IX participants Christopher Russell (left) and Elijah Burgher (right).

LAABF 2016 attendees.

LAABF 2016 attendees.

Another fabulous, busy, exciting and successful LAABF! Thanks to everyone who stopped by my table to peruse my latest zine projects! - Darin




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really never knew about such art books and grateful that you shared them here. I also want to organize a small art event at a local event space NYC. My cousin suggested me to host an event to get traction among buyers.

    ReplyDelete